With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners, and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About The Role
The Head of Corporate Marketing is a key member of the Icertis Marketing Leadership Team, reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. The role is responsible for providing strategic leadership and vision to the Icertis Corporate Marketing team and will have direct responsibility for building and communicating a positive and strategic perception of Icertis in the marketplace. S/he will oversee awareness, branding, corporate messaging, PR, social media strategy, and event experiences. This leader will also own executive communications strategy, including defining platforms for key executives, writing keynotes, creating keynote presentations, and prepping the founders with content for critical meetings.
This leader will work closely with other marketing leaders to implement the Icertis marketing and brand strategy, as well as with stakeholders from product groups, sales, Employee Advocacy and other functional organizations across the company that rely on corporate marketing services and expertise. This leader will define, implement and measure strategic, global corporate marketing initiatives that build awareness and solidify Icertis’ leadership position in the market, providing air cover for ongoing marketing and sales efforts. Remote ok!
What You Will Lead
- Brand Strategy and Vision:
- Steward the Icertis brand to ensure both employees and the broader market understand our differentiated leadership position in the CLM category. Broaden awareness of Icertis programs and priorities and increase the visibility of brand and company culture
- Work in a cross-functional capacity to present a consistent brand experience across events, web properties, media and analyst relations, executive speaking opportunities, thought leadership, social media, as well as employee – and community-relations.
- Ensure consistency with both the positioning and visual brand.
- Corporate Messaging and Strategic Communications:
- Oversee the development, implementation and cross-functional utilization of a corporate messaging platform that builds upon and maintains the strategic and favorable image of the company
- Work with cross-functional marketing leaders and key stakeholders to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, define and execute appropriate strategies to support them. Partner with global marketing functions including sales, finance, investor relations, and human resources in order to project consistent corporate messages internally and externally.
- Work directly with the CEO, CMO and CFO on investor communications and corporate PR strategies. Build brand communications plan to delivers compelling messaging and align marketing, public relations, social media strategy to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted external audiences, including the media and key influencers.
- Thought Leadership and Event Experience:
- Manage PR globally creating relevant, impactful press coverage for the company and external thought leadership placements for key executives.
- Partner with HR on internal communication to foster employee engagement and support recruitment.
- Work with internal SMEs to create compelling thought leadership campaigns leveraging Icertis’ unique value proposition, blue chip customer list and partner eco-system.
- Plan, execute and measure the impact of industry and corporate events ensuring a coordinated, innovative and consistent experience that meets or exceeds pre-planned objectives.
- Manage the content, production and evolution of company-wide employee facing meetings and events.
- Manage the interface with external agencies including but not limited to PR, branding, content development, creative services and events.
- Build and Drive a highly successful team:
- Develop and manage the company’s corporate marketing budget.
- Innovate, manage and track hierarchical system of strategic, operational and tactical metrics for function using data to manage resource allocation, outcomes and success.
- Build, develop and retain a high-impact, results-oriented team to steward and manage the Icertis brand globally and cross-functionally.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities and conduct annual performance appraisals. Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
What You Will Bring
- 8 + years of experience in technology marketing. At least 5 years in a high-growth enterprise technology company with direct responsibility for corporate marketing strategy and execution.
- Must be a highly effective written and oral communicator with all stakeholders.
- Track record of success in corporate marketing at a high growth technology company with multiple product lines, regions and distribution channels. Experience with Legal, Procurement, Sell-Side or HR Audiences a plus.
- Successful experience evolving a brand’s position to a new market category that aligns it with current market and customer priorities
- Track record of increasing awareness in the market through executive visibility, media relations and social media.
- Ability to determine, implement and adjust the mix between internal- and vendor-resources particularly in the areas of advertising, creative services, event management and public relations to drive optimal outcomes. Build and manage relationships with chosen vendors.
- History of successfully growing company-branded corporate events as a key platform for growth in the awareness of its solutions and loyalty of its ecosystem.
- Critical thinking and the ability to synthesize competitive trends, market data and customer /consumer insights into a plan of action.
- Passion for results and performance oriented: The ability to find creative solutions and generate results in a dynamic, high growth environment. Will have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to infuse that in others.
- Bachelor’s degree required
What We Offer
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
To support these commitments, Icertis offers excellent health and welfare benefits, a generous 401k match, and a robust paid time off program. Here are some of the other reasons we’ve been named a Top Company to Work for by Seattle Business Magazine for the fourth year in a row !
- Stock options and shared ownership in the company
- Flexible work location (role dependent), with work from home allowance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 7 Days for Humanity in 2021 – paid volunteer days
- Generous holidays including the 4 th of July week off – paid
- Extensive remote onboarding program and virtual employee engagement events
This specific role might not be for you, but maybe you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please forward this opportunity to anyone who wants to help Transform the Foundation of Commerce!
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Icertis is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third-party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com